Friday, April 27, 2012

Pinterest

I have recently been introduced to Pinterest. As a matter of fact I have just been invited by one of my friends to be apart of the Pinterest world. I thought Pinterest would be an interesting topic to talk since I am new to it and all.

From the recent invitation to Pinterest I have just began my pinning. For people that are just learning about Pinterest like I am, the term pinning is when you upload pictures and things that interest you on your wall Pinterest page. For me just starting out my wall is not as advanced as my friends. My friends walls are chalked with albums labeled funny, for funny pictures, to crafts, for craft ideas and the list goes on and on.

For me Pinterest is a place to learn to do creative ideas, find things you like, and help find things for school. Pinterest has been a great place for me to find creative ideas for myself and others. It has an endless supply of crafty craft ideas like how to make headband, bracelets, necklaces, etc. Pinterest also lets me find awesome pictures of things I am interested in like softball, food, landscapes, etc. With all the amazing pictures I have found I have been able to make cool presentations for school.

Pinterest is a great new website that I think alot of people are going to get involved into! It is great for everyone, not just GIRLS! Just with my recent invitation I have been able to find new ideas that I can share with everyone and that is something I really like doing! Pinterest is great, I know alot of people would agree with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hope, wow! You continue to impress me with your command of technology. Now that you have been delving even deeper into social media, I can tell that you have a very high aptitude to learn and apply these great tools to your life. I cant wait to see what the future holds for you! Who knows, maybe you can use pinterest and twitter in your professional life? Kudos once again Hope, your knowledge and blog posts have inspired me to dig deeper into the world of Pinterest. I thank you!

    ReplyDelete